|Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 05:02 pm: |
FOR SALE - Continental IO-520D
I have a Continental IO-520D engine for sale with 42 hours of flight time. The engine was removed from a Cessna 182, crated and pickled. The following items were completed at rebuild.
- Crankshaft Eddy flow checked and magnafluxed.
- Connecting Rods magnafluxed and rebushed (new fasteners)
- New Cam
- New Cam followers
- New Rocker Arms
- Push Rods cleaned and inspected
- NEW Millenium Cylinders..Cermi-Chrome D w/pistons
- Accessory Gears magnafluxed
- Case jet cleaned, vapor degreased, and dye checked for cracks
- All NEW fuel injection and pump(not an overhaul)
- new Mags, Wires, and Plugs
-Pushrod tubes, baffles, and exterior hardware yellow cad plated
- Engine was run for 10 hours, oil changed and checked filters ...no particulates..retimed
- Ran 32 more hours, removed and cut open filter (no particulates)
- Drained oil, pickled w/ESO pressurized galleys, oil in cyliders and oil pan
I have sold my Express project and no longer need this engine. I can email photos to you if interested.