Express Pilot Needed Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Pilot Needed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

CB Hitchens
Username: Cbplane99

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 01:42 pm:   

John Klenke had agreed to fly my new Express from Olympia, WA. to my home field near Ft. Worth, TX. He has had to cancel out. He has been flying the test hours off at OLM when his time and the weather permit.
Since he will not be able to fly the plane home, is there a pilot that would like to fly the plane to TX. for me. I do not have an idea when the test hours will be done. 10 hours to date.
If you are interested or want more details, please e-mail at cbplane99@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Bruce Hitchens

(Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 09:06 pm:   

Bruce,

Saw this on the AOPA board.

Ferry Pilot For Hire: I Will Fly Your Single Engine Airplane Anywhere In The U.S. My Rate Is $80.00/day Plus, Expenses, & Travel Costs To The Airplane And Or Back Home. I Am Based In Portland Oregon 97238 KPDX Call - Steven Rhine 1-503-475-3347 ferrypilot@warflying.net (Ad submitted on 10/05/2005)

CB Hitchens
Username: Cbplane99

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 01:36 pm:   

Thanks to everybody that replied. I located an Express pilot in WA. state that will do the test flying for me. My insurance company also requires that I get 10 duel in the airplane. The instructor pilot must have 500 in type and at least 2000 PIC time. So John will give me the duel.

Bruce Hitchens

wayne (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 04:49 pm:   

you got to be kidding, 500hrs in type, good luck with that, what a crock,guess I would be safe to check you out as I only have 400+, I told my insurance off when it came time for my latest plane, can't just let them go on. if the time was off I might be interested in moving it with you.

Charles King
Username: Chazking

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 01:54 am:   

For pilots, CJ Stephens worked with me. He did the Cafe work with Jerry Sjostrand. I found him to be excellent. He's at simplymag@sbcglobal.net .

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: