Archive through September 28, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Web site » Archive through September 28, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jim Oyler
Username: Midniteoyl

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 06:13 pm:   

Fellas,

just trying to make a point...

MH (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 10:26 pm:   

I think they were too. Communication is vital to a successful venture.

Mike

Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc.
Username: Exosphere

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 10:21 am:   

The website is continuing to be a difficult problem. Many people have been attemting to help and I have personally spent over five hours on the phone over 54 calls to Yahoo. We are just missing one piece of information that will allow us to process a payment. I am not certain nor confident that we will be able to restore it but we will continue tro try. As far as getting the company "back" in funtional business much has been accomplished. We have no intention of simply restoring operations but rather are positioning the Express as a flagship of a larger project that is rapidly comming to fruition. The finaning commitments are completed, additional management resources have been contracted, and all of the documents are in review prior to submission. I encourage anyone to contact me directly with suggestions or concerns. Barry Henthorn

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 01:48 pm:   

Yahoo has erased the site and it will never be seen again. We will use this as an opportunity to move forward but the site will begin smaller until the new site is completed..

Ben Baltrusaitis
Username: Freepistol

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:12 pm:   

Barry, thanks for the update. We are looking forward to a new website and a new Express Company.
Ben

Jim Ward
Username: Jehward

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 10:16 am:   

Just found this posting on the Internet while doing a search for Exosphere and Express Aircraft. The direct link is: http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/050926/86744.html

Not clear where this will position the existing Epress owners. A comment from Barry would be appreciated, since this is now public information.

Press Release Source: Madison Bay Holdings, Inc.

Madison Bay Holdings Acquires Stake in Light-Sport Aircraft Company
Monday September 26, 3:21 pm ET

SEATTLE, Sept. 26, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Madison Bay Holdings, Inc. (Other OTC:MDBY.PK - News), a marketer and distributor of Recreational Vehicles, Powerboats and Leisure Watercraft, announced today that the Company has acquired a 20% stake in Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc., a producer of light-sport aircrafts, including the very popular ``Express'' model, manufactured by Express Aircraft Company, a subsidiary of Exosphere.
ADVERTISEMENT

The Company plans to assist Exosphere in establishing a nationwide distribution network for its light-sport aircrafts based on management's experience in building dealer networks for other types of recreational vehicles and leisure products. Madison Bay Holdings will be entitled to designated percentages of all revenues earned by Exosphere based on the specific product or airplane part being sold.

Recent modifications in regulations regarding the sport pilot license and light-sport certification have made recreational flying much more affordable to the general public. Furthermore, these regulation changes have opened up the aircraft industry for manufacturers of small aircrafts who have been hampered for years by the lack of an appropriate regulatory path when producing ready-to-fly aircrafts.

Ricardo Ruelos, Madison Bay Holdings' Chief Executive Officer, commented, ``Due to a recent change in regulations, the light-sport aircraft industry is poised for a very large sales surge in the coming years. We are pleased to acquire a stake in Exosphere allowing Madison Bay to venture into this industry. With this agreement, Madison Bay will diversify its revenue streams while also utilizing management's expertise in establishing and increasing distribution networks for recreational vehicles.''

To view recent regulation changes in the aviation industry, visit http://www.eaa.org.

About Madison Bay Holdings, Inc.

Madison Bay Holdings, Inc. is in the recreational vehicle and leisure product industry. The Company owns all equipment, designs and trademarks of Summit Coaches, the Recreational Vehicle (RV) division that specializes in manufacturing, marketing and selling upscale and feature-oriented RV trailers, including a flagship 38-foot RV, the ``Stiletto''. Madison Bay Holdings' marine division is involved in boutique leisure product distribution and owns the rights to distribute Warlock Power Boats throughout the United States and Canada. Madison Bay Holdings also provides a variety of financial, marketing, and sales consulting services to boat manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and leisure product/water sport companies.

For more information on the company and its newly appointed advisory board please visit the website http://www.madisonbayholdings.com.

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:14 pm:   

This is just one of the equity partners that are comming in. We have existing relationships and they have strong military connections as well as a proven ability to develop dealer networks. They are also in the middle of a promotion that was intended to further feature the Express and the light sport planes. We are attempting to get an interim website up prior to the final that is being designed for the overall company. This is a distraction and certainly a setback as all are overworked and behind schedule as it is but we will get through it. The percentage of ownership is accurate today but will dillute into a more reasonable percentage as the other partners formalize. Some we will be very vocal about and others we will be silent however all will be disclosed in full disclosure docoments. The key now is to get the entity positioned to finalize its capitalization. We do not forsee the need to fund any of the project through debt. As you all know there is already enough of that and it is intended tohave existing debt take precedence over new debt and to run the company debt free. This is why so much has to be done but the end result (or beginning) will be worth it. If anyone wishes to e-mail me directly please do so at barry@ict.net. It is time to move things forward so that we can fly.

Jim Oyler
Username: Midniteoyl

Post Number: 106
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 03:25 pm:   

Actually sounds like a good move to me... in a business sense kind of way. Questions will no doubt be raised concerning existing builders, who have yet to be compensated either in parts or refunds, and the the view of the new 'partners'....

bob (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 10:26 am:   

Between Matt and myself we probably have the entire EAC website archived somewhere. If Exosphere gives us permission I'll put it back up on my servers (no charge). If Yahoo hasn't hijacked the domain for non-payment they're welcome to point DNS at it, I'll provide them with the IP's privately. That means the old URL will work, otherwise the website will be intact but the URL will have to change somewhat.

Bob

Matthew Byrne
Username: Mbyrne

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 10:32 am:   

Bob is correct, I have the entire site backed up. All Exosphere has to do is ask.