Express 2000RG Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express 2000RG « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Walsh (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 03:50 pm:   

Greetings all,
I'm (we're) still working on my Express RG2000.
Panelss' in and will be powered this week coming.
I had a professional fiberglas company design & manufacture a cowling for the plane. This is no small feat as the engine is so large (TIO540AE2A) w/ twin turbos & intercoolers.
The plane is on it's feet, the gear goes up & down, we should be installing (for the final time) the right flap & ailerons. All linkages are istalled but need to be tightened and tested.
I still gotta get strobes & nav lights, but aside from that we should (and I've said this TOO many times before) be able to fly in the next couple-4 months.
Does anybody know what the deal is with the new company? I tried to send a private message but it said that you couldn't.
Chris Walsh

Jim Ward
Username: Jehward

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   

Chris:
Sounds like you're on the 'home-stretch'. Keep at it! I tried (on Tuesday), to email Barry at the email address that he posted, but have not heard back.
Keep us informed on your progress.

Jim

(Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 06:18 pm:   

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Jim. I've felt (so many times) that that was the truth, too. I have a LOT of information to give to the new owners, and I'm not asking for money or anything, even though I AM owed aplenty. I just want to see her fly.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: