Express Aircraft Metal Parts availabi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Aircraft Metal Parts availability « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steve Furjesi
Username: Steve_furjesi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 05:17 pm:   

Hello Express builders
Many of you know me already, but for those who do not, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Steve Furjesi, and I am with Experimental Aircraft Metal Fabrication Inc. We manufactured many of the Metal Components for Express Aircraft Co. for several years.
I would like to start by saying that I am sorry for the turn of events that led to the current situation - factory closure/lack of customer support. I am writing this post in a effort to give people a chance to purchase the metal parts that we fabricate before we discontinue production. Since the factory closure, We have quoted many parts, built parts for some, have done small production runs - only to turn around and have to do another small run. This is not cost effective or profitable for our company. We have spent much time trying to figure out part numbers that do not match our data, and a fair amount of time on the phone helping builders with any assistance we could offer.
I don't want to sound like I am complaning because I'm not. I have had a long history of involvement with Express dating back to before the first Wheeler Express prototype flew. I have been privledged to work with many of you, and have provided services to a great bunch of builders, and enjoyed it very much. However, we are moving our company in another direction that will require most of our attention.
I have discussed this situation with my wife Jilene, and we have decided to give everyone an opportunity to purchase parts before we discontinue manufacturing. Some items that we manufacture will always be available as long as we own the fixtures such as engine mounts, exhaust systems,and nose struts. I still have a fair amount of Express stock partially built. I would encourage any builders that want's components to E-mail me with their list so we can quickly quote them the items we can supply, and add them to the final run.
If you have any qustions please E-mail. I will try to answer them as fast as possible.
Sincerely
Steve Furjesi
P.S. I hope the Factory situation is resolved soon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ben Whittenbury
Username: Whittenbury

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 03:52 pm:   

Hi Steve
could you please let me know what the cost of an engine mount would be and the availability of same.Could you please let me know where you are located as I am shipping some parts from Sacramento Ca to Sydney Aus thanks Ben Whittenbury,my EMail address is whittenbury@hotmail.com thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: