Archive through September 14, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Aircraft Purchased » Archive through September 14, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martin Vandenbroek
Username: Martin

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 04:19 pm:   

Hello

I had some e-mail conversations with the new Express owner. His name is Barry Henthorn. He is investigation what exactly he has bought I think.
He was very quick in answering my e-mails.

I have explained him what we have gone through the last two years and he knows how much Express owes us.

I still do not know what to think of him as a simple thing like paying some money back (down payment for a never delivered engine) seems to need a lot of thinking so far.

We want to see some action after all the throubles and endless promises we have gone through the last two years.

Martin vandenBroek.

(Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 06:45 am:   

I just came back from Washington and from what I've heard this new company hasn't even found a base of operations yet. I think that we should all give them a chance to catch their breath and get organized before we make so many demands of them. Please don't try to break them before they even get started, and give them a chance to get a building and phone!

Doug Hoff

shawn kelley (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 04:17 pm:   

We agree whole heartedly. It takes time to organize a company and get up and running. We want Express to succeed and last forever this time. Most of us has been through past Express closures. We wish the new owners the best and please let us know what we can do to help.
Nadine and Shawn Kelley

WS (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 11:52 am:   

As a word of encouragement to Exosphere, I have been waiting in the wings (FOR the wings?) for about a year and a half now to buy an Express kit. Except for the Stallion, no other aircraft out there offers the range & load carrying capabilities. To state the obvious, there should be many new Express kit sales to be had, if the company can demonstrate that it is finally on firm financial legs, with expert staff in place, and parts rolling out the door. The aircraft speaks for itself.

Jerry Sjostrand
Username: Jerry

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 01:49 pm:   

WS (unregistered guest)
If you are interested in picking up a newly available Express kit partially complete but "with all the parts, complete", give Jim Martin a call in Scottsdale, AZ. His #602-819-2001. This kit was purchased around 1990 and has an IO550 engine with 50 hours on it since new. It has been well pickled. Aircraft kit is in Prescott, AZ. I know the peolple and the kit. You may call me if you like for any help. 559-760-2745
Cheers, Jerry

Jerry & Pauline Sjostrand
51119 Bon Veu Dr.
Oakhurst, CA 93644
Hm: 559-683-5918
Cel: 559-760-2745
Email: gsjostrand@sti.net
Web: www.sierratel.com/jerico

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 04:52 pm:   

Did Express move-hide-leave town. or is the website being worked on ?

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 04:54 pm:   

Did Express move-hide-leave town. or is the website being worked on ?

MH (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   

I suspect it's only a technical issue, probably associated with the ownership change or possible change in website host.

Then again... (just kidding)

Time will tell.

- Mike

WS (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 02:17 am:   

Jerry, thanks for the tip about the kit. For now, I want to see how the new ownership shapes up before I buy one.

Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc.
Username: Exosphere

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 10:24 am:   

We will fix the site. It is nice to know so many follow it. The focus has been on the completely new site. Not running or leaving town. When the company is fully funtional again I suspect you will understand what we have been up to.