Express Molds and Parts Availability Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Molds and Parts Availability « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John McLaughlin
Username: Copterjohn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 08:13 pm:   

Greetings fellow aviators. My brother owns a large manufacturing and fabrication company and recently bought out a local fiberglass mfg co. The company primarily builds mobile medical clinic bodies for trucks, but my brother has asked me to look into other avenues to keep the employees busy. I thought of Express, as I have been investigating the purchase of a partially complete 2000 that is for sale here.

We are not interested in purchasing the assets or restarting production of aircraft. Just working with whomever owns the molds and making the parts needed to get partially completed aircraft finished. If you have any information, please forward that to me at copterjohn@gmail.com

We have worked out similar agreements with some now out of production bassboat/ski boat companies.

John McLaughlin

John Harlow
Username: Jharlow

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2007 - 08:50 am:   

What a great offer this may present. Insurance is becomeing a problem because there are not repacement parts avail and something like this could be an answer for unfinished kits as well as ease the minds of Insurance agents.

Theodore A Recker
Username: Ted_recker

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 05:24 am:   

Parts or to construct new plane,For Sale: Wheeler Express 3/5 kit plus upper fuselage, wings ready to close, lower fuse partially complete, firewall not installed, windshield(for Lancair), building jigs, various parts, fiberglass cloth and strips, foam for seats etc, foam to make or cut for forms, templates for vertical and horizontal stabilizer, building logs, news letters, and other paper work. Original builder was Charlie Corben. Contact Ted Recker at tedrecker@yahoo.com, (H)573-471-5760, (C)573-258-0127, (W)573-643-2211x230, $3950.00 OBO

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: