Need: Engine Cowling Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Need: Engine Cowling « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Farley
Username: Mikefarley

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 08:16 pm:   

Greetings All,

We have an original CT Express, and unfortunately will be needing a new engine cowling. Ours got messed up, and we think it may be easier to simply start off with a new one.

Does anyone have one they're willing to part with? We have the orginal Wheeler cowling, but if a series 2000 cowling would fit our fuselage we'd be happy with one of those as well. I believe that's the same setup that Terry Sack had (original CT fuselage with a Series 2000 cowling), so please let us know if anyone is able to help.

Thank you!

Mike Farley
614-595-3521

Ben Baltrusaitis
Username: Freepistol

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 10:04 am:   

http://www.compairtechllc.com/

Werner Maag, CH8174 Stadel, Switzerland
Username: Wmaag

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 12:07 am:   

Dear Micheal
hallo Express folks
I do have a small Express S-90 cowling left over, as I put in the IO550 engine and made a copy of the big cowling from Hans Georg Schmid's cowling when Express was down in 2005. I would have to find out about costs to pack it and send it over from Switzerland. Maybe you will find one closer to your place. Anyway keep going to finish your project it's worth the effort and I am cuising all across Europe now, even at 9$/Gal Avgas here!
Werner Maag mobile 004179 291 5190

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: