PROPELLER WITH THE CUMULATIVE EFFECT Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » PROPELLER WITH THE CUMULATIVE EFFECT « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aleksander
Username: Tu50av

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 06:24 am:   

My idea is a new type of propellers. Propellers, designed with the most intelligent programs and created the most modern equipment, came to its limit. An attempt to move to a high functional and technological level. I would like to know the views of professionals about the prospect of using PROPELLER WITH THE CUMULATIVE EFFECT both water transport and on the air. Details on the website: http://propeller-e.ucoz.com/ Prototype no. I beg you, relying on intuition, product knowledge and experience to express their opinion in a poll on this site. I would be grateful to those popular and more will present their thoughts.http://propeller-e.ucoz.com/1.gif
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jimmie Kevin Alderman
Username: Vikingpilot

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 02:59 pm:   

I am not an engineer but I am a pilot of a Viking and a Boat Captain. My boat has props that are 28 inch diameter and 29 inch pitch and turn at 1000 RPM. This pushes the boat at 18 knots yielding an efficiency of around 75%. My Viking (IO 520D 300 HP with 74 inch McCauley prop) pulls my Viking at 160 knots at 2300 RPM. The Viking prop encompasses 9 times the area of the boat wheels, and turns 23 times as fast. I cant see how the two applications can use the same prop. Too much difference in the viscosity of the materials.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: