Express Aircraft News Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Aircraft News « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom R. Hutchison
Username: Tomhutch

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 12:55 pm:   

Another very interesting post on the EAC web site in the "News" section. http://www.express-aircraft.com/News.htm

Express signs $10M deal

This week EAC and UNICOMTRANSO, JSC signed a five year contract valued at $10,000,000. EAC is providing 90 aircraft for use in Russia. The first five aircraft are scheduled for delivery in 120 days. In addition an outsourcing agreement was signed for the outsourcing of certain aircraft components and development of future aircraft designs. Both parties are very excited about this new relationship and feel it will be very beneficial.

Tom R. Hutchison
Username: Tomhutch

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 07:23 am:   

Check out the very nice article on Express AC on the Aero News web site at:

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=fc154ff4-e94f-49d7-8275-18cbe0 249ff4&

Tom

wayne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 04:11 pm:   

nice article, I will attest that the Express 2k is a GREAT airplane that hauls a load at a good speed and handles well too. To bad there has been unfortunate incidents in the past that the plane was NOT responsible for.
I have been flying my family around the country, over mountains and water, IFR and night and truly beleive in our plane.
I encourage you builders to get BUSY so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor as the end product is worth it.

Reinhard Metz
Username: Reinhard_metz

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 06:47 pm:   

Agree, great article - mine flies all the time and every time I come back and pull up in front of the hanger and shut down, I don't want to get out! (except the last time after that nasty weather experience!)

And it's great to see that Roy and Nancy are running the company with the right priorities and a renewed eye to marketing!

Yup, builders, get going - you'll love it!

Gary Markwardt
Username: Gmark

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 08:48 am:   

I agree, great article. We need to turn out more builders for the big airshows like Sun-N-Fun, Oshkosh, etc. I was at Sun-N-Fun Wed. thru Fri. and didn't see any Express on the flight line or other builders at the Express booth. Maybe the turnout was better on the weekend. Hope so. We need to give Roy and Nancy our support by showing up and talking up the airplane to those who are browsing the shows.

Brian McKinney
Username: Bmckinney

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 07:39 pm:   

Gary,

Did you have your plane at SNF? I was there on Friday. Sorry I didn't see you. I'd gladly take my plane to the shows, but 1-1/2 wings and a little fuselage work probably wouldn't be too interesting for potential builders. I've tried to lure Norris here for some help to speed build mine, but he's too busy flying all over the world in his Express. He's going to have to do his first engine overhaul in June at the rate he's going. (figure out how to do those smiley-winky guys yet Wayne?)

We definately need to support Roy and Nancy. They seem to have a solid plan in place and will do a great job running EAC. They are very personable and enthusiastic people who love this plane.

Shawn kelley
Username: Skelley

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:01 am:   

I would like to get a fly in going on here in Cottage Grove Oregon (61S). It would be around mid August as that is the best time to fly out here. There are 3 hotels within walking distance of the airport. An Aviation Museum right on the field that we can use for meeting and BBQ plus there are many places to fly to within a hour or less and visit some historic places in Cottage Grove. Please let me know if you are interested in this as I need to start getting things together for this great event.

Jay Villalva
Username: Jay

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 07:33 pm:   

Great idea Shawn - always like an excuse to fly!

Darrell M Peterson
Username: Darrell

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 08:05 am:   

Shawn Kelly, we will come & bring both the RG & the FT. We woulde look forward to being there.
Regards
Darrell M Peterson

Shawn kelley
Username: Skelley

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 07:48 am:   

All right I will get on this. How about the thrird week end of August.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: