FLY IN Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » FLY IN « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

wayne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 01:59 pm:   

time for the annual Norris Field FLY IN cookout. Saturday Sept 18 around noon. there is room to stay over night for anyone wanting to come Fri.
For you builder, flier wantabees this might be a chance to get to see some Express', I will speak for myself, you are welcome to crawl over and under mine all you want, might even trade beer for flying time, pictures are extra.
Our strip is 100x2500'of well cut short grass in eastern Indiana, we are even on TWO sectionals. RID193radial at 6D. If you would rather land at Richmond, I can fly up and get you but your plane's picture won't get on our wall of fame and you won't be in the running to win the 100th plane to grace our place. everyone is welcome to come even if you drive.

Tom R. Hutchison
Username: Tomhutch

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 06:05 pm:   

I'll be there in spirit if not in flying form. Maybe I can be number 200 (or even 150)someday.

Have fun,
Tom

Brian McKinney
Username: Bmckinney

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 06:39 pm:   

I should be able to fly my Express in for your annual event in September (of 2020). You'd probably be at 1000 by then.

Don't laugh at me if I have to fly a Cherokee or something like that in this year. It should only take me 8 hours or so from MN...

Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: