Auriga Videos Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Auriga Videos « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian McKinney (Bmckinney)
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 06:03 pm:   

Do any of the Auriga builders have the videos that showed the various construction details from Mike Betts? I have a ton of information from the group, and the construction video is mentioned a few times. The only videos I have from the previous owner of my kit are from a conference in New Orleans in the early 90's and some various builder forums at Oshkosh & Sun-n-Fun.

I'm trying to piece together all of the information I received with the kit and I would like to get copies of the video. I'm hoping it fills in some of the gaps I am missing in the manuals, etc.

Thanks!

Bill Copeland (Cbros)
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 09:54 pm:   

Brian:

I think I may have the video of Mike working on the horizontal stab and tail close - out. I think I also have a video showing the installation of the cabin door hinges and latch. I'll look for them tomorrow and let you know if I find either.

Bill C

Brian McKinney
Username: Bmckinney

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 08:41 pm:   

Hi Bill,

How's that search for the video coming?

I am obviously not working too hard on my project, but have been considering how to attach my horizontal. I have the Auriga upper and horizontal, and I know the Auriga guys laminated the horizontal in rather that doing all the hardware and bolts for the removable type like the 2000. They didn't have to cut off the side of the vertical stab to do it, although I understand it was quite a task to reach up into the tail for some of the laminations.

Sooooooo Bill, if you come across that video soon, please let me know. Other Auriga builders can feel free to chime in with details on how they attached their horizontal.

Thanks,
Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: