Hoff Express (from Oshkosh 2001) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Builder Pictures » Hoff Express (from Oshkosh 2001) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian McKinney (Bmckinney)
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2001 - 08:53 pm:   

For those who couldn't make it to Oshkosh this year, I snapped a few pictures of the newest Builder Assist Express to leave the factory built by Doug & Molly Hoff.

(The pictures are compressed heavily to reduced download time so the quality suffers. I will add larger versions of them to my website later this week. I took about 10 pictures total of their Express.)

Hoff1
Hoff2

Doug and Molly are very proud of their new Express! Congratulations for a job well done. Makes me jealous of course, but someday...

RON JESTEADT
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 09:20 am:   

JUST LOOKING FOR INFO ON BUILDING A EXPRESS AIRCRAFT, NEVER BUILT ONE BEFOR AND NOT SURE HOW
HARD IT IS.

Eric Holmberg
Username: Erich

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 07:04 pm:   

Hi Ron,

It depends upon many factors including your previous experience (not necessary, but makes things go faster), what you buy from Express vs. making it yourself, and whether you choose to do the builder-assist program. The kits have come a long way since the early days, so make sure you keep that in mind when you are talking to other people!

Good luck in your kit choice!

-Eric

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: