Express CT for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Classifieds » Express CT for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joel Pressly
Username: Jpressly

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 07:06 am:   

I am caretaker for Craig Snively's Express CT. He has moved to Brazil and needs to sell his flying Express, N540MP. The aircraft needs some cosmetic work and is available for inspection at the Shelton Airport. The price is negotiable, contact me for information.

Joel Pressly
Username: Jpressly

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 06:03 am:   

This aircraft was sold 5 Feb 2007 to Ron Lock. Thanks for the interest and advertising!

Charles M. Robinson
Username: F15epilot

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 10:35 am:   

Everyone,

I know of an Express CT that should be available for sale. I helped the owner sell his other Express (Series 90 w/IO-540) several years back. He's now flying only sport class, and a few weeks back when last we spoke, he expressed an interest in selling the remaining CT. It has a Turbo 360 w/o the turbo installed, LASAR ignition on one side, and can run MOGAS as well as AVGAS. The interior is 'basic' and the avionics are NARCO MK-12Ds (no GPS), so there's plenty of potential to express your builder creativity. On the other hand, it is ready to fly as is. Single door version with metal gear (as I recall). If anyone is interested, contact me off line and I'll pursue with the owner. The aircraft is hangared and in very good shape.

Martin Jennett
Username: J6_aaa

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2010 - 02:57 am:   

I need to sell my old CT and get a certified acraft.Local regs becoming seriously prohibitive as sole homebuilt around! - In south Caribbean. Will deliver(US). Great,proven airplane; basic,scruffy 1993; needs interior,windscreen and more.Orig paint. 2100TT, 550 eng/prop. O since full 17K rebuild by CEU after cracked case. Reinstalled yesterday, awaiting paperwork - will be flying again this week. In annual (local). Realistically priced at around 35K. Anyone interested ? ///- Also selling my Tiger for 15K; 5KTT, 90 SMOH(1997) - project needs finishing. About to test fly after 6 yrs;lots of work done due debonding....will deliver (US)...email for details. scaramouche@vincysurf.com

Martin Jennett
Username: J6_aaa

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 06:24 am:   

...2 1/2 years later, after 16 months parked up, N45WE ( ex J6AAA ) is now in Florida, and seriously up for sale. Details as above plus 250 hours.New starter and brake + fuel lines for 14 hour up-island flight last week. Tied down at KCGC, Crystal River.Price around 25K - will be putting on Ebay.
Email for more details - scaramouche@vincysurf.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: