S90 Kits 3, 4, 5 for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Classifieds » S90 Kits 3, 4, 5 for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Daryl Rosinbaum
Username: Drosinbaum

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 04:51 pm:   

S90 kits 3, 4, and 5 which are the Upper fuselage, Lower fuselage and Empennage kits from the EDI era. These kits are still preserved in the original condition as received from the EDI factory. Work not started on any of them. Custom fuselage jig on "lockable" wheels included. Dual doors, S90 tail, all windoows/windsheild, upper and lower cowlings (see attached photo). I have a complete inventory listing of all the parts that I have. There were some minor "back-ordered" parts that I never received, but I have also listed them as well to provide for a complete listing of all parts required for each kit. All manuals and drawings included. Please e-mail me separately to obtain the inventory list if desired: drosinbaum@att.net
$17,500 OBOS90 kits 3,4,5

Daryl Rosinbaum

Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 05:17 pm:   

This is a supplement to my previous ad above for the S90 Kits 3,4 and 5. Attached herewith is a Word file containing the inventory list that I mentioned above. I decided to attach it for those who are interested.
Thanks for your interest.
application/mswordInventory list
Express S90 Inventory of Parts.doc (39.9 k)

Daryl Rosinbaum

Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 12:08 pm:   

I've decided to go ahead and add the wing kits to this ad because before, I wasn't sure how much interest there would be for the RG configuration. So here goes. The wings are configured to take the Glasair III RG system. They fit quite nicely and are a fine piece of machinery. Landing loads were calculated using "FAR23Loads" program, based on a 3000lbs. landing weight. The gear "box" is built into the Express wing exactly the same as the Glasair, using the Glasair construction manuals as guide. Certain spar structure and ribs that carry the loads were beefed up accordingly to make it work.
The nose gear is also included, along with all the hardware, hydraulic pump, actuators, etc. to make it a complete RG system. When you add the previously posted kits 3, 4 and 5, you get a full aircraft project ready to be completed. I have many more photos and documentation on request. So I'm also revising the price to $15,000 for "whole-nine-yards".Express RG wingsRG photo 2

Daryl Rosinbaum

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 05:45 pm:   

Price reduced to $12,000.

Daryl Rosinbaum

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 06:43 pm:   

Project sold to Mr. Garth Tippery of Lodi, Wisconsin.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: