Tru track auto pilot wiring Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Classifieds » Tru track auto pilot wiring « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alex Acs
Username: Kzw

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 05:23 pm:   

I would like to know where can I get wiring made up for our new auto pilot "Tru Track" We bought it from AFFORDABLE PANELS unfortunatly .The instruments came but no wiring.We paid for the lot and he sad he sent it but we never recieved it.He does'nt even answer for our Emails.Another one of those who does'nt deserve to deal with. Sorry for the comments but I am very disaponted AGAIN !!
After all that , could anybody give me some idea where to get only the wiring.
Alex

Alex Acs
Username: Kzw

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 11:24 pm:   

For our great pleasure , we got all the parts for our autopilot . It taken 8 mths but we got it.
Thank you
Alex

Kevin Dennes
Username: Kdennes

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:10 pm:   

Hi Alex.

I really am surprised that you have had such trouble with Tru Track. We had excellent support for the installation and parts for our system and another friend has just completed his RV6 and had the same good service. Our pitch control has not been as good as we would have liked but as far as the rest of the sytem is concerned we have no complaints. At EAA Oshkosh last year they also provided us with useful information. I hope it all works out well for you.

Best Regards.

Kevin (from Downunder)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: