Blue Mountain Avionic EFIS One with A... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Classifieds » Blue Mountain Avionic EFIS One with AP for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom Hutchison
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 05:17 pm:   

With a great deal of sadness I have come to the conclusion its time to sell my Express Series 2000 project I started in 1999. First to go is the Blue Mountain Avionics EFIS/One I bought in 2003. At the time I purchased the autopilot option. The EFIS/One ships with the 2 AP servos and BMA will provide a custom wiring harness and controller box when provided with the new buyer's aircraft measurements.

I am taking a huge loss and someone is going to pickup a very nice piece of avionics gear for a great price. The AP option alone sells for $3500.

I am going to offer the EFIS/One here first to the Express community. After a week, if there are no buyers I am going to put it up on E-Bay.

So the first offer of $7500 takes it all. See www.express-builder.com/efis1 for more details and pictures.

Tom Hutchison
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom Hutchison
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 07:44 am:   

No offers. So its now on E-Bay if someone is interested in a second chance. The current price is $2760. I have set the reserve WAY LESS than half my investment. This will be a real steal for someone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: