Wanted: Two sets main landing gear, o... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » Classifieds » Wanted: Two sets main landing gear, one Wheeler nose gear « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Copeland
Posted on Friday, September 24, 1999 - 08:13 pm:   

I am posting this message on behalf of two builders who have inquired about the availabilty of EDI Steel main gear legs and an Original Wheeler nose gear strut complete with spindle and "T" bracket and fork. If you have any of these items that are available for sale, give me a "holler".

Bill C.

Jay Villalva
Posted on Monday, November 08, 1999 - 09:31 am:   

I have a set of EDI steel gear with original Wheeler hardware. The hardware would need to be adapted, if used. I do have the nose gear also, it has the 1/8" thick down tube. Larry is able to reinforce the gear in the area of the spindle. There is concern about the strength of the 1/8" nose gear and since I'm installing the OI-540 (heavy) engine, I'm wanting to put the heavier nose gear in that EAC is offering.

I also have an original Wheeler Lycoming OI-360 engine mount.

waynepearce
Posted on Monday, November 08, 1999 - 05:01 pm:   

Jay I would like to talk with you about these items please call me at 864-306-3448 wayne. I would have gladly called but had no number

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: