CAT sold the Express design and assets

Description of your first forum.
282ex

CAT sold the Express design and assets

Post by 282ex »

Confirmed yesterday. I have two independent, reliable sources that individually relayed the same information that Composite Aircraft Technology has sold off the design and all remaining Express assets to a Chinese group. Not sure if it was the same group that bought the Glassair assets.
Erik Petersen
Wheeler Express Series 90 Auriga
Sequim, Wa
Deepdevil

Re: CAT sold the Express design and assets

Post by Deepdevil »

Any news if anyone or any organization even if Chinese will support express aircraft or sell new airframes and maybe have a builder assist program? I really like the last version of aircraft with the f5 wing and retractable gear. It feels like the aircraft is an orphan now. Really too bad I was just getting to the point of having the money and time to build.
282ex

Post by 282ex »

Deepdevil wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:28 pm Any news if anyone or any organization even if Chinese will support express aircraft or sell new airframes and maybe have a builder assist program? I really like the last version of aircraft with the f5 wing and retractable gear. It feels like the aircraft is an orphan now. Really too bad I was just getting to the point of having the money and time to build.
Nothing I've heard.
Erik Petersen
Wheeler Express Series 90 Auriga
Sequim, Wa
LouisCarre

Post by LouisCarre »

Any news who purchased assets ??
Express 2000RG
C-GGVX
Rimouski, Quebec, Canada