Archive through March 02, 2003 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » SUN-N-FUN » Archive through March 02, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

tom ware (Tommie)
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 07:12 pm:   

WHO IS GOING TO SUN-N-FUN AND WHAT DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE ?
HOW MANY EXPRESS AIRCRAFT WILL BE THERE?
LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING SOME OF MY FELLOW BUILDERS/ OWNERS

LOUIE LACY (Llacy)
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 08:54 pm:   

I'll be there on Tuesday the 9th
Lou Lacy
llacy@netease.net

wayne norris
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 03:28 am:   

I won't be, to mant set backs. I 'm going to paint my fuse instead.There is a new pix of it in the gallery.
You are welcome to stop at Norris Field or Richmond, IN on the way to/from SnF or OSK.
My plane will be at OSK.

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 06:23 am:   

Our airplane will be there, in the Express booth, for the entire show. Kay and I will be there from Thursday afternoon until we can get out of there after the airshow ends on Saturday.

Jim Butler

jharlow
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 07:37 am:   

I'm already there w/o my plane. Not much activity at the present but a few planes are trickling in.

CHARLEY SCOTT (Hogfan)
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 11:12 am:   

I will be there, Express is not flying yet but will bring part of the reason for it not being finished, my new Wife. Look forward to seeing everyone and some more completed Express. Is there a banquet scheduled this year?
Charley & Frances Scott

Werner Maag
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 02:51 pm:   

Will visit on tuesday and probably thursday, other time care for wife and some friends near Kissimmee til 20th. Will look for instruments and the power miracle and also hope to meet some really finished Express planes for a motivation ride. Werner Maag, Switzerland

jharlow
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 05:22 pm:   

Werner,
I live about 2 hr drive south of Orlando and would be happy to give you a ride in my Express. I'm not taking it to SNF this year because of the dust and dirt it accmulates. Look for me at the Express tent or ask Larry or Paul where I can be found. I have my mtr home there by the corn roast area and would welcome you by for a drink and convesation.
John

Rob Jordan
Username: Rob_jordan

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 05:12 pm:   

Anyone going to Sun and Fun this year? What days? I'm tring to make plans of when best to be there.

J Michael Johnson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 09:08 pm:   

Rob, Lou Lacy and I are planning to be at Fun and Sun on Apr 2, 3, and 4. I would love to see your wonderful Express and am anxious to talk to you about your engine monitor. Could it be set up to display on a laptop computer as an "upgradeable" avionics MFD (Multifunctional Display), also displaying a moving map, checklist, and serving as an engine data storage place? I know I am asking a lot, but it seems you have gotten really creative in your display setup, so maybe it would work. Lou is also interested in your supercharger setup.