Archive through May 27, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Express Aircraft Co LLC Out of Business » Archive through May 27, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gary H. Wolfelt
Username: Wolfelt

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 12:41 pm:   

Eric: I agree with you. It sounds pretty far fetched. But it isn't MY rumor. As I understand it, this rumor was started by our buddy Roy. I am betting that it is a cover story to buy him some more time. Wouldn't it be great if I am wrong? I got this rumor second hand. So that is why I have delcared it as a rumor. But I don't think that the person that told me this story has any reason to not tell it as he has been told (by Roy). It sure would be nice to hear from ol' Roy and let him clear this up. But his recent posts (I think they were from him) have been "anonymous" (ie: glass vs. aluminum gear). I am sure that he is monitoring this forum. He is just laying low and won't tell us what he really has up his sleeve. I hope that he is sleeping as well as I am. I have to go now. I have to go back to praying for our savior from Texas to show up pretty soon.

Sarcastically yours, GHW

Terry Sack
Username: Terrysack

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 04:35 pm:   

Guess it's time to fire this up again. Just got my policy from Bob Sorrel. He included a handwritten note that he expected the sale to be complete in April. Still no more info than that. What a tease that guy is!!

Werner Maag, CH8174 Stadel, Switzerland
Username: Wmaag

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 11:26 pm:   

attending the Meeting at Sun-n-Fun from april 10th I wonder who is coming also. My chief Mechanic buddy Theo Abt (he is a multi Glasair builder) would also like to get a ride in one of the fine EXPRESS samples around.
Also I am very curious about the new company taking over the rights of EAC. It would be a good start to make a first impression for a new company at Lakeland! May I suggest to arrange for a meeting point where all EXPRESS builders can get in contact (f.e. at the international visitors tent or at the Teledyne booth) We might also book a dinner place. Our mobile phone will be +4179 404 6473.

Eric Holmberg
Username: Erich

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 11:38 pm:   

For anyone not used to international numbers, from the US, you would dial 011 41 79 404 6473.

Just want to make sure people can get ahold of Werner :-)

-E

Phil & Margie Hodge
Username: N410mp

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 08:27 am:   

I may be there, but probably driving :-( I'm scheduled to be running a construction project about 30 miles away the week before, and hope to stay over a day or two. Cell 423-309-8271

Carter A. Smith
Username: Carter_smith

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 09:52 am:   

I plan to be there over the weekend. April 15-17. Since there won't be and official EAC booth, maybe we should plan to get together for dinner - say Friday night? Any takers? Name your place.
Carter

Brian McKinney
Username: Bmckinney

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 07:02 pm:   

Any good news from SNF? I will be there tomorrow (Sat.) all day...

Brian

Jeff Dingbaum
Username: Aviators

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 07:08 pm:   

I've been waiting for that "April announcement" too. Been looking at the various web sites, looking for news. Pretty quiet out there. I would have thought that SNF would have been a good place for press.

Gary H. Wolfelt
Username: Wolfelt

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 07:20 pm:   

Now boys, just have a little faith. The tooth fairy is coming the same day. GHW

Mike H.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 07:08 pm:   

Awful quiet on the company front. Anybody know anything new? Sounds like all deals are off.

Mike