Web site Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Express Builders Forum » General Express Aircraft Discussions » Web site « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 19, 2005Chris M (Unregistere10 09-19-05  10:40 pm
Archive through September 28, 2005Matthew Byrne10 09-28-05  10:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc.
Username: Exosphere

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 06:44 pm:   

We are asking in awe!!!! Please, please, please. The domain is paid until 2013 and If you post it or get it to us we will post it on our servers. Hosting is not a problem and we have and extensive technical background so we will make it work. It will speed up quite a bit of what we are doing and get us back on track. my e-mail is barry@ict.net

bob (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 07:10 am:   

Barry,

I'll get with Matt and see which of us has the latest, most current version. It didn't change much in the last year or so, so the archives on his and my servers are probably in sync. In other words, one of us will get it to you asap. It's your domain, of course, so you're free to put it on whatever server you like, we're not trying to hijack anything. If you do run into any problems with hosting let me know, offer still stands to put it on my servers, domain hosting is what I do for living, among other things.

Bob

Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc.
Username: Exosphere

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 08:38 am:   

Thank you. We do hosting as an enhancement to one of the product offwerings at ICT. This will really help things.

bob (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 02:32 pm:   

Barry,

Email me privately (bob@wheelerexpress.com) and I'll give you the information needed to download the tarball of your site. We're still looking for a version from the still-in-business era, so far we've only found one with the out-of-business opening page. That's not a real big deal, as all they did was change the primary index.html page, and left the entire site intact beneath it, just hidden. We got it all, so the worst you'll have to do it recreate the first page.

Bob

PS I'm sure you're aware that you can go to www.archive.org and find old versions of your site. Looks like June 04 or so is when it changed to out-of-business.

Charley (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 02:37 am:   

I have been off line for several weeks. Could someone please bring me up to date on the status of the Exosphere Aircraft Co. Are they up and building kits, or more important component parts for existing kits? Do they have a web site yet?
Any information would be appreciated.
Charley

MH (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 03:32 pm:   

As best to my knowledge, Charlie, the answer to all 3 are NO. Maybe someone else will chime in if they know something different.

Mike

Matthew Byrne
Username: Mbyrne

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 09:03 pm:   

no idea if they are building kits, i was told by Barry on 10/12/05 "We are unable to commit at this time. I understand that you will be doing
what is best for your project and we hope to be of more assistance in the
future." I was looking to buy a few small parts, or even just some 40lb foam to build them myself. I ended up buying foam from general plastics. I also sent Barry's IT guy the old website on 10/12/05, no word on that either. It was ready to put back up online, with just a phone number and name change.

Charley (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 06:13 pm:   

Mike & Matthew, Thanks, I was hoping that I had missed something. We can just keep plodding along.
/charley

Tim McElrath
Username: Tmcelrath

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 07:53 am:   

I own a builder assist company down here in FL. We have just completed a Wheeler Express with some modifications that earned it's airworthy certificate, on the first go round.

She is up and running and she is beautiful. If anyone's interested in builder assistance, consulting services, parts, etc. Let us know and we will be happy to help any way we can.

Tim McElrath
772-359-0301
http://www.airtisan.com

Tim McElrath
Username: Tmcelrath

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 08:04 am:   

I own a builder assist company down here in FL. We have just completed a Wheeler Express with some modifications that earned it's airworthy certificate, on the first go round.

She is up and running and she is beautiful. If anyone's interested in builder assistance, consulting services, parts, etc. Let us know and we will be happy to help any way we can.

Tim McElrath
772-359-0301
http://www.airtisan.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: